jdm noobgirl in the bay area wants jdm pals!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
:rolf::rolf::rolf::rolf::rolf::rolf:

joe you told me you were 18....

Hello kitty should be illegal... and pokemon.

jdmBLACKgirl

thank yu jm still pattin myself on the back. im so proud of me but i definately need rims cuz im rockin one gsr blade and 3 steelies. and hello kitty is the shit i gotta hello kitty broadway.

Last edited:

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
I decided to read through the entire thread before I posted. I don't know if your still in the Forums, but I'm new myself, so welcome! Your car looks great.
As far as the pink H.I.D.'s go, if you insist on using them, I would use them primarily for cosmetic effect. If you want to use them for driving, install fog lights and use them in those; I don't know if that is legal or not, so you may want to check the state regulations.
All in all, keep up the good work! Looks great.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
just a few more weeks left in the semester. For now I'm enjoying homecoming week. Idk why colleges have homecomings.. but they're fun lol

quickmr2

Hi and Welcome,
I have the exact same color Teg, mine is LS though. Welcome to the club there is a lot of great people here that can help out with stuff. I am in U.C and always down to chop it up. This is my first Integra, but not my first car. Love the car, and love to talk shop. Good luck with your job, and if you need anything, I will be around, and the folks here are great! Welcome again!

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Hi and Welcome,
I have the exact same color Teg, mine is LS though. Welcome to the club there is a lot of great people here that can help out with stuff. I am in U.C and always down to chop it up. This is my first Integra, but not my first car. Love the car, and love to talk shop. Good luck with your job, and if you need anything, I will be around, and the folks here are great! Welcome again!
x2. :thumbs up