Jdm Type R Front End Conversion?????

ca86108

u cant just bolt on u gotta get HELLA shit.. i think like new radiator. new fans, new hoods, new frames.. im pretty sure theres ALOT MORE

98itrallmotor

You need to get fenders, hood, front bumper, core support, headlights, front grill, and rad support. If you want it to fit right i would get the oem sheet metal, but even with this there is alot of body work that needs to be done.

96GSR

damn thats alot of work and alot of money! but damn i love the jdm front end! looks hot! but damn thats going to cost a couple grand!

J'specR DC2

yes it look so good.
i got one for sell OEM JDM(real)
$2000 trade in.

for the bodywork i think it cost less than 10hours.

dc2nr

friend did his himself, he ordered it from china (jdm distributor)

came with oem front, hood, fenders, emblem, insert, radiator support, headlights, headlight support.

it all pretty much lined up, had to adjust the headlights/bumper a bit but it took us about 8 hours, then he primered it himself then got it professionally painted gunmetal.

he spent like 2700 total i think, including the painting of the car.

OEM jdm integra front end conversion with HIDs

J'specR DC2

oh yea, my price is in CAD(cheaper than US),
i also can send to a bodyshop to do it for you(install + paint)
$3000 CAD with trade in.
also all work have warrenty!!!

Vistec R

Yeah the conversion goes from 1500-2000 dont pay more then that unless its new

here what you need

1.headlights
2.hood
3.fenders
4.radiator support
5.front bumper
6. and hood latch if doesnt come with it

your going to have to cut your oem radiator suport n weld the new one in. headlkights wont bolt on to your OEM or it wont line up

ForceFed

...Relapsed
my friend just ordered one from ebay, and it was all tore up. but just remember...

...you get what you pay for

Vistec R

friday night my friends front end was finish i would post pics soon... he pay $2,000 for it including shipping OEM metal fit perfect with no problems