JemmieN's 96 Milano Red DC4

XjoEnX

Three Integra's within a year! Damn! Nice pick up man :thumbs up and ditto on that fucked up intake lol

JemmieN

not a girl lol
@Jayteg - yeah i didn't even know the mileage until i actually bought it LOL! i stopped caring for mileage on hondas really
@Joe - it was 2 lol

the suspension on this car is awesome...love the windy roads at high speeds and not so bad on the s***ty roads

these are pics from the pre-wash. i'm waiting for my buddy to have his camera ready so we can attempt to do a proper shoot

oh i picked up an OEM ITR shift knob for $10 and my OEM leather knob

Last edited:

JemmieN

not a girl lol
trunk is completely shaved so no need for redrilling holes! only way i'd get a wing is if I had the mugen or wings west kit

JemmieN

not a girl lol
LOVE those wheels..pretty big though
yeah these are actually my most favorite wheels but I am selling them back to the PO bc he never meant to sell them with the car. since he is a good friend of mine i decided to let him have them back for $500. i've got new wheels which should be coming in tomorrow anyway

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Small Update :
Changed the oil using Mobil 1 5w30 with FRAM oil filter.

Spent a long f*cking time changing the oil filter because it seems that the PO never changed it or lubricated it before. It was basically melted onto the block.
Had an oil leak on the valve cover and cam seal so I resealed those. Found out that those were never sealed also -___-
Fuel was leaking at the top of 2 injectors. Replaced all the rings for the injectors so no more stanky gas inside!

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Just been keeping up on maintenance. Fixed a few leaks. Ordered some 195/45/16 Achilles ATR tiresjust waiting for them to come in.
How it sits now

Jayteg

Just been keeping up on maintenance. Fixed a few leaks. Ordered some 195/45/16 Achilles ATR tiresjust waiting for them to come in.
How it sits now
Incase you didn't know I bought a 94 ls 3 weeks back. I've pretty much de riced the damn thing, did you sell te bimmer? I just spent 250$ on back tires for my x3.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
yeah i sold my E46. it was giving me WAAAAY too many problems. paid 350 for 4 shipped to my house