JP Bodykits

Dread

Have you guys ever checked out the JP body kits on street styler.com for the 94-97 integra. I would like to know you guys opinion on the kit. I was thinking about getting it for my 97 integra. Thanks.

bigbro6785

I actually have that kit on my car. I got mine on ebay though for a pretty good price, 400 shipped. I like it because not many people have them yet, and it is made out of poly-urathane (except for the middle rear piece). Id go with that one, but it is up to you.

bigbro6785

Thanks. I have been trying to get ahold of a camera to take some pics, as soon as i do ill post them on here.

hadjie85

http://wingswest.com/products_detail.asp?page=1&id=16

youll have to copy/paste the link cuz im too dang lazy to make it "clickable", but that body kit from wingswest.com is a little more my style. I like it cuz its a little more understated that the JP. but the Jp will still look good, bro. good luck.

BTW, dont let the other guys know you like body kits..... someone will come runnin screamin "ricer"...... :???:

misplacedcivic

ah there ARE people in CI that like body kits! :shock: good call on hadjie's part, these people tend to get pretty offended at body kits and big wheels. that jp kit is lookin pretty sexy. does that bolt on to your stock bumpers?

bigbro6785

I dont care what anyone else thinks, I LIKE BODYKIT! Anyone who calls bodykits rice are just haters. Im not saying the JDM look is bad, i love that look, but bodykits are more unique (in my opinion).

And yeah, the whole kit is just an add on.

hadjie85

yeah, me and one of my friends were discussing this earlier and i was tellin him about body kits gettin no love from a lotta the CI.com members. i decided from that conversation that no matter what anyone else thinks about body kits, or wheels, or euros, or backlit indiglo faceplates, or big spoilers, or tons of stickers, im gonna do what i want to my teg. they didnt pay for it. my car, my ideas.

i guess in CI.com, that makes you different than most. but who cares? why would i want to be like everyone else? isnt that the point of soupin up your import? to be different? :roll:

misplacedcivic

good call big bro! the only way i don't like body kits is when everyone else has the same style (i.e. black widow, blitz) but that's just me. have you ever seen the techno one body kit? i think it's on ebay. if not there, i don't know cuz that's where i saw it

bigbro6785

Thats the reason i like my kit, it is unique. I have yet to see another teg here, or even online that has the same kit as me. Im sure other have it, but not as much as others(blitz, etc.)

I havent seen the techno kit before, never heard of it either. Is it new?