JTteg97's 97 GS SLOW BUILD (lots of Pics)

JTteg97

HI i decided to start a build thread because i finally figured out what i wanna do with my car. I have a 1997 GS Integra and its a automatic and i know eveyone is in love with stick shifts but i drive this car everyday and if you live in NY you know the 495 traffic is crazy and also im not trying to drive a race car either im all about the look of the car and aslong as it runs great im happy. i purchased her a few months back when my unit got back from Iraq a girl was selling it for 2000 but she took 1500 so i thought that was a steal in itself. My plans for the car is really simple cosmetically not mechanically make a replica of my favorite car ever a 1999 GSR Integra. I know alot ppl will hate that its all cosmetic not mechanic but im not gonna put like type R emblems or anything i just like the way the car looks with the skirts front bumper spoiler and all that. Ofcourse I will lower her and new exhaust think of skunks probably and a password jdm intake. SO here are the pics of Tiana my 97 integra

ALTEZZA YUCK

Alot of paint chipping

fitment with the front bumper is off

she meust have had a run in with a pole of some sort

not too much rusting

back bumper paint chipping
molding chipping

seats look like blade drove this car so through on some covers for now

Gotta show love to 96GSRteg for hooking it up

ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO LOOK LIKE THIS (with the amber side markers)

Last edited:

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Needs some work, but it has potential! Keep us updated! At least you change the worse part of the car, the altezza's! Haha!