juice21 h22 dc4

juice21

sorry havent been around much thnx for all the love guys. i will paint the wheels gold and the insert on the bumper grill black this weekend. ive been doing more work on my cb7 than i have on the dc4. i know its kinda late but, no i dont have any h22 injectors laying around but i can probably find some for the low. here are some pics of the cb7 in a sec

juice21

just a few minor updates. images coming soon. installed a edm rear fog light and picked up a 2000 front bumper waiting for headlights and amber bumper lights.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
your CB7 looks soooo familiar. are you on CB7tuner? i swear i photoshopped those wheels gold for you back in the day.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
haha yeh i am over there u did that photoshop back in 07 lol
frick thats sooo crazy. its a small world after all. your car has come a long way. good job!

ohhh how i miss my old accord

found the photoshopped image!!! haha

juice21

frick thats sooo crazy. its a small world after all. your car has come a long way. good job!

ohhh how i miss my old accord

found the photoshopped image!!! haha

wow that shit brought back memories. that pic was when i blew my single cam and took my car to the shop for the first time in preperation for the h22. damn i have come along way. i remember your cb also. it was nice. inspired me to paint mine gold. i love my cb to much to get rid of it. i just had to hustle to be able to also have an integra. best of both worlds.