July 14th MASSACHUSETTS meet - Brainstorming

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
The meet's LOCATION has been moved to NAHANT, MASSACHUSETTS. Which is even more easier to reach than the highschool. The reason for the change is that the car wash date was moved onto a later date and I would still like to have a meet on that Saturday.

WE WILL BE NOW meeting at NAHANT beach, it's parking lot can hold over 1000 cars at a time. Parking MAY cost $3.00 a car depending on the weather. If it's really nice out then they will start charging. We can stay there as long as we want really, but I really want this meet to be finished around 12PM to 1PM. Starting at the original time of 9AM.

For directions, just go to maps.google.com, type in NAHANT MASSACHUSETTS... find out how to get to the rotary right before you get onto the Cosway and you are golden. Drive all the way down the Cosway (the huge two lane road leading to Nahant), bare left at the stop sign at the end of the Cosway, when you turn left you should see a parking lot, a DUNKIN DONUTS, and another restauraunt along with a bank. Go through the parking lot and through the line of cones and the yellow gate and drive ALL THE WAY DOWN the parking lot past the construction area and you will see where the parking lot opens up into a larger one where we can hold the meet.

Again, sorry for the last minute changes but we can make this work guys!

HondasofNewEngland.com
Pelka
Mooshki
Vesseloeh6
Crowspeed07
Relay

ClubCivic.com
MannyBoy23
Eliver
LowNotSlow
daboyu978
Genuine Rolla
BlackSnake52
Scorchsta
Jspec EJ6

ClubIntegra.com
JDM_Conversion + friends

ClubRSX.com
DeSo7252 + friends

Massdriven.com
RedTeg
Drewie
shotime413

TurboOptions.com
cigrafix
civictech97
craigscivic + friends
Pitchy
Clean Image (four cars)
HondaJDM

Honda-tech.com
1JDMDOMINICAN
nvalueff
MurdersV8s
Fastlife617
jdm12345
b_1sick_a2

IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS MEET:
PM Me here or EMAIL me at 99GSRHatch@gmail.com

I hope to see you all and I hope this turns out good, Remember only you can make this a memorable meet!

Last edited:

db_r

!ocsic
meh, you're 16, i'm 22. I dont associate myself with kids. lol
JK!
i'll be too handicapped to drive =\

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
Are you undergoing surgery or something? Sorry to hear man.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
Still up, I will PM everyone on July 7th about the details of the meet and such so everyones on the same page. It's still on guys!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
heh you know what's funny. I HAVE TO BE IN REVERE IN 2 weeks to pick up my car so ill probably swing by.

EDIT: might not be able to go. car's progress was postponed a week longer than expected.

Last edited: