Junk Yard Dog

Bandit

Well to give you a little history I started off with a 98 Black Rs. The car was pretty fun for a daily driver had a simple intake, headers exhaust, yonaka coilovers and a cheap xtd stage 3 clutch. I than began to slowly convert the car into my weekend warrior with a nitrous kit and eventually started boosting it. Was using an fmu at the time and after a few engine swaps due to poor fuel management I decided I was going to tear the car down and found many rust issues. As luck had it I found a much better donar shell though Automatic and it was a 2000.

Rust from the 98

And shots of the 2000 as I bought it. I sold the bumpers, headlights and seats as I wanted to swap over mine as they had already been trimmed for my intercooler.

There was some minor rust Issues so I also swapped the doors and fenders from my black one.

I than realized my jumper harness for my demon p06 ecu wouldnt work so I got down to business

My depinning tool

The spaghetti business

Not near as clean but it works minus a tach issue I've yet to conquer

Surprisingly has inner fenders

Welded in a small patch panel, sealed, filled and primed

Installed the shifter linkage

And the clutch pedal and clutch master cylinder

Cut the old mount out of my black one and measured everything. Welded it in. It's not pretty but it works

Swapped a few panels

My drag radials.. I still need an lsd

Sitting with no headlights Looks like a 4x4 here.

Wastegate and manifold bolted up

Threw on my El turtle wheels and put my coilovers and skunk2 upper ball joints in

Shot of the business behind it all

Had a problem with my previous downpipe so I seen this one for sale for my turbo. It was off a civic with a turbo d16y8 so I modified it a little

I use my friends commercial shop to do work. I had my intercooler ready to bolt on and couldnt find a decent drill bit to drill threw the bumper support so This was my temporary fix. It has since been corrected.

my Rc550 injectors that came out of an eagle talon.. so Yes I did put inline resistors in

Obd1 injector clips

Boost gauge. I still haven't taken any pictures of my wideband

2 stage boost controller with electric switch

Gm 3 bar map with pig tail

How the car is sitting for now. I took it for a small drive but unfortunately I had a coolant issue and winter soon hit. I'll be working on it again come spring

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Nice progress so far. Where do you live that the integra's have a lot of rust on them? You know you didn't have to cut your old tranny bracket off? They make a auto to manual conversion mount incase you didn't know. I guess whatever is cheapest though! Good luck on the rest of your build! I'll stop back soon!

Bandit

Nice progress so far. Where do you live that the integra's have a lot of rust on them? You know you didn't have to cut your old tranny bracket off? They make a auto to manual conversion mount incase you didn't know. I guess whatever is cheapest though! Good luck on the rest of your build! I'll stop back soon!
Newfoundland man. Integra's and Civics are almost an endangered species here. Anything pre 2000 if it hasnt been stored and rust proofed every year is almost always completely rotted. I could literally poke my head through the floor of the 98 I had. I also know that I didn't have to cut the mount but I was between jobs at the time and I had the manual mount there with all the proper tools. I agree it would have been cleaner to purchase but I was only putting this car together with parts I already had.

Brockey

Welcome buddy! I see my car sitting by the sign out there in one pic, I think it's mine,

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Newfoundland man. Integra's and Civics are almost an endangered species here. Anything pre 2000 if it hasnt been stored and rust proofed every year is almost always completely rotted. I could literally poke my head through the floor of the 98 I had. I also know that I didn't have to cut the mount but I was between jobs at the time and I had the manual mount there with all the proper tools. I agree it would have been cleaner to purchase but I was only putting this car together with parts I already had.
Oh, I see! Yea, I was talking to someone else on here from where you live. I heard the civics and integras are hard to get up that way. I would drive to Montreal and buy a shit ton of JDM ITR parts if I was you! LOL! Well, at least you have the tools and parts to get the job done!

Bandit

Itr parts don't really do anything for me lol. The car is purposely built to be a weekend warrior/cruise night sleeper. very stock appearance lol. Hopefully this year I'll throw in a built motor and a lsd this year and crank the boost up. 15 lbs on a t3 hybrid just isn't cutting it. Also hoping to see a dyno this year and see how much my tune puts down. I pull on modded 350 camaros and walk away from modded ss cobalts. We'll see i guess.

Cyril that's actually one of the old scrapped integras we had at the shop. a 97 i believe. Btw i still want my vtec head back :p

Brockey

Re

Ah, thats the one I got the rear cover for the hatch from. Yep the head is there when you wants it. I gotta soon pull the gsr motor and see if its fixable too.

Bandit

Ah, thats the one I got the rear cover for the hatch from. Yep the head is there when you wants it. I gotta soon pull the gsr motor and see if its fixable too.
I threw out a gsr block that needed a few rod bearings lol. It was given to me and I couldnt see the point in bothering with it while I still have a bunch of running ls blocks.