Just bought lights and they were cracked when recieved

90 Da9

I just bought JDM 1 piece headlights for my integra and i saw over 10 pictures and they were not damaged. The auction said this is the actual product that the buyer will recieve. The guy lived in Hong Kong so they were shipped all the way from there, When i just recieved the lights there was a crack in one of the lights. :x Is there anything I can do?

1329itr00

Type R
email him and tell him you want new ones or your money back... cause if they were fine in the pictures and in the auction listing it says nothing wrong with them then you should be able to get new ones... where did you get them from ebay? if so and he says no notify ebay maybe they can help you out

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Tell him what happened and maybe you can work someting out with the seller, was the shipping insured? if you go thru ebay it's going to be a hassle but if its insured claim the carrier, let us know

90 Da9

cabezzzdb8 said:
Tell him what happened and maybe you can work someting out with the seller, was the shipping insured? if you go thru ebay it's going to be a hassle but if its insured claim the carrier, let us know

I did not get insurance for the item like a dumbass. I emailed ebay i have 2 see what they will say. I hope i get a new pair or at least my money back so i can get new ones that are mint :)

90 Da9

Ominous G2 said:
That sucks, where is the crack?

On the passenger side light right where the inner part is bye where the Acura symbol is

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
90 Da9 said:
I did not get insurance for the item like a dumbass. I emailed ebay i have 2 see what they will say. I hope i get a new pair or at least my money back so i can get new ones that are mint :)
ouch.... usually when you spend anything more than $75 bucks you'd want insurance incase shit like this happens, mostly when its over seas. good luck resovling the problem

rainstateracer

Did you spring for the shipping insurance...sometime on ebay that could be a loop hole that the other guy can use if he was smart.