Just bought RS

Coney

Spacely
rs has no abs or moonroof and blah blah it ends up being lighter though. its a good base for a type r replica

Kinteg

Whoops
What this guy said lol. Yeah i have a 94 rs too! 8) haha and i also got mine for 2500. Except mine is thunder grey. What are your plans for it?
well i know im going to swich the tranny to M/T
but the rest im going to draw out

whitedc4

ls has automatic locks and does the rs have power windows?
rs' came stock without matching side moldings.. - i think.... i may be thinking of civic submodels tho

IsAlwaysBroken

All Stock
Yes the only way you can get the Vtec is to do a swap for the 5-speed. I head that in Japan they had integras that were automatic with vtec. May have even been the UKDM one. Either way I'm looking into do that here in the next few years.

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
yup you can say its a r lol just pain on a extra lug nut ....

if you were to race you dont have to deal with the sunroof (welding it up ) and you have a extra inch or 2
in a small car

Kinteg

Whoops
ls has automatic locks and does the rs have power windows?
rs' came stock without matching side moldings.. - i think.... i may be thinking of civic submodels tho
yeah i got it from him with power windows, the moldings match though

Kinteg

Whoops
Yes the only way you can get the Vtec is to do a swap for the 5-speed. I head that in Japan they had integras that were automatic with vtec. May have even been the UKDM one. Either way I'm looking into do that here in the next few years.
all i can think of is that he had it imported, or ill just ask him if he remembers the engine code

IsAlwaysBroken

All Stock
I very much doubt someone would bother to import just a plain jane RS. But you've got the same as me, A/T trans with the b18b1