just got my apexi vafc ver. 2 =D

lsvtec-2.0

HOW DO U GUYS PUT UP PICTURES IN YOUR MESSAGE.

I DONT KNOW ANY HTML STUFF OR MUCH ON COMPUTERS.

SO IF ANYBODY CAN HELP OUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

94dc2-4drgsr

how is it handling the Vtec, does it let u adjust it at will, or does it depend from the ECU??? :?:

JOEY

it lets you adjust at what rpm you want vtec to engage and at what rpm you want vtec to stay on at once it has been engaged. on mine I have it hit at 5100 rpm and it stays on from 4900 rpm and up once it has been engaged. but heres a little info for you guys; vtec on gs-r's is set to engage at 4500 rpm stock. but in a way you dont get " full" vtec until 5600 rpm when the second runner opens on the stock manifold which allows more air to flow. so in other words, dont raise vtec passed 4500 rpm on the vtec controller. if you get a skunk2 manifold like I have, it doesnt have a second runner but it flows a lot of air all the time because the ports on the runners are so big.

Darrell

Originally posted by "lsvtec-2.0"

Please stop typing in Caps thats annoying

Aphex

Originally posted by "TheNotoriousMogg"

lsvtec-2.0 said:

Please stop typing in Caps thats annoying
very.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
vlkter said:
i got my vafc tuned and set at rage MS..and i gotz 151.4 whp wid it =D
with out aftermarket cams a vafc is not as useful. with stock cams and a vafc you are loseing mid range power. put in skunk2 stage 2 cams of toda you will see serious changes. until then you are loseing mid range power. let me put it to you like this i have an ls with 34 thousand miles, and i dynoed at 146whp. 5 more horses And you have vtec