Just got my first ticket

acurateg96

well i went for a cruise just because i was bored and some celica is next to me and revs. so i rev back and then we both gun it. we were going about 30 so i down shift to 2nd and then pull on him from the start. i was excited because its been a while since ive raced. then all of a sudden i see him turn left and im like "what is this guy doing" then i look in my rear view mirror and the cops lights are flashing. my heart just sank. he got me for "speed contest and "no signal light". im 16 and this is my first ticket. i feel soo damn stupid right.

Melis1108

acurateg96 said:
well i went for a cruise just because i was bored and some celica is next to me and revs. so i rev back and then we both gun it. we were going about 30 so i down shift to 2nd and then pull on him from the start. i was excited because its been a while since ive raced. then all of a sudden i see him turn left and im like "what is this guy doing" then i look in my rear view mirror and the cops lights are flashing. my heart just sank. he got me for "speed contest and "no signal light". im 16 and this is my first ticket. i feel soo damn stupid right.
It happens to the best of us....u should get urself urself a good ass radar...their not 100% but I know mine has saved my ass more times than I can count.... :)

injen

acurateg96 said:
i got exhibition of speed for racing, luckily they didnt crush my car