Just picked up a GS-R

TwoCamSam

Like the title says, I just picked up a teal '95 Integra GS-R. 130,000 miles. It has some damage to the rear, but all cosmetic.

It has some aftermarket front lip, lowered on springs and struts, short throw shifter and type R knob, red stitch boot, red stitch e-brake cover, DC header, and some knock off catback. So far loving the great rev band and great gas mileage.

So far: put new front brakes on it. Caliper was locked up and pads were down to the metal. Got a color-matched gas door off ebay for $20 since that's where it was hit. Fixed the door locks. Removed remains of viper alarm and system. Both were half-there... great cause of electrical problems.

Plans so far: Remove purple tint, replace burnt out bulbs, stock tail lights, OEM style fog lights. Fix other small stuff, add rear wiper (I actually use mine!) and stock spoiler

Problems: ABS light is on. Checked the ECU and it as a LR sensor :( The dome light only comes on when the key is in the ignition. Is this because there's no rear wiper to complete the acc circuit?

Anyway, here it is:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
You have a good list of plans!! It will look good when your done. At least they tails aren't as bad as alteezas's, lol... Congrats!!!

TwoCamSam

Got it for $2400. Doesn't leak or burn anything. Underbody is clean. Clean interior with OEM floor mats. Oh yeah, also has an Apexi vtec controller. Forgot that on the list. I figure I'll probably fix the rear end later this summer, when I have the money. Going to Europe in May. Maybe I'll get some good EDM parts! lol

osiris19

This is the color of an LS I might pick up, but it has idle issues. It looks nice with those clear signal markers and the lip.

big_d

welcome,diggin the color! mine had those same ugly tails on it when i got it, got rid of them fast! dont ruin it with a spoiler, go bareback!
good luck!

TwoCamSam

Nice man. Is that airbox different than a stock one?
It says K&N on it, so I don't think so. I love the color as well, thanks guys!

For now, now spoiler, but someone bondo'd over the spoiler holes and I think it started to crack. And I ant the 3rd brake light :)