just picked up a stock 95 teggy...what's the first thing i do??

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if i had an auto 4door, the only thing id do is slammed with some low offset wheels with a front lip.. maybe a system.. and just cruise it. i wouldnt mind that fo sho!!

sum41bum411

i can guarantee that you wont be disappointed with the short ram intake. Its not that expensive and gives a nice sound to your engine. I have AEM by the way and its def worth it
dude i was thinkin short ram intake to but wont a cold air intake open up more airflow and hp?

sum41bum411

The first thing I would do is change out all the fluids and then wash it, wax it and detail inside and out. Then take it for inspection then register it.

For Mods do you really want a cold air? I'm agaist it if it's your DD. Due to Hydro lock (sucking water) your motor. You can get away with a comptech Ice box or short ram. Header and cat-back is really good to have. It all depends on how far you want to take it and what is your budget.
dude u like read my mind lol thats wat im thinkin to ive heard scratch the cold air and go with short ram i think exhaust is the first il do tho just to give it that decent sound and get more airflow to the engine for when i do the headers and short ram thanks man!

sum41bum411

yea it def does suck that i got an auto tranny but to be completely honest i live in the city and do a shit ton of multi tasking when i drive lol so an auto is really the only option for me but i think i can still do a few things to it like eshaust headers n short ram thats the only thing id really do tho....a little hp upgrade but not enough to blow the tranny