just some pix of my Integra

MehMean

well i vacuumed the car today and my springs came in LMK what everyone thinks

Oh and my TEG is a 94 LS with GSR interior is what i was told it is correct me if i'm wrong

MehMean

its different colors right now i got to get it painted but ill put up some before and after pix up i have ebay cooilovers on right now and im dying to put these new ones on the ride on ebay suspension is death! stay tuned!

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
from what i see your interior looks alot like the interior i got in my 98 ls.. kinda hard to tell with out a close up on the dash tho =/

MehMean

*UPDATE*

so i put on the blox springs and it raised it up a little bit than before, but! i love it:thumbs up. when i went to drive it braised myself for a hard hit on a little bump(since i was used to the ebay coilovers) and my car to start going up and down like it had hydrolics but it was all smooth, it might be a little bit higher but id rather have comfort over a shity ride so... ON TO THE PIX!!!

the before pic

and.. the afters!

LMK what everyone thinks:)

alyssafacex

*UPDATE*

so i put on the blox springs and it raised it up a little bit than before, but! i love it:thumbs up. when i went to drive it braised myself for a hard hit on a little bump(since i was used to the ebay coilovers) and my car to start going up and down like it had hydrolics but it was all smooth, it might be a little bit higher but id rather have comfort over a shity ride so... ON TO THE PIX!!!

LMK what everyone thinks:)
bahahah that made me LOL.

it looks good! what color are you gonna paint your car?

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
i say you paint the car a pearl red =) would look bad ass if the painter does a good job

MehMean

i say you paint the car a pearl red =) would look bad ass if the painter does a good job
yeah i don't have money for pearl and me and my buddy are gonna paint it rattle can for now then when i get a damn job I'm taking it to the booth!