just wanted to say hi, and tell you what's going on

OLDSKOOLACURA

My name is Jeff and I just wanted to say hi to the forum.

I have

-1995 Acura Integra LS turbo (buying a new motor and taking the turbo off for now)
-1993 Acura legned (current project car)
-2006 Kawisaki Ninja 636
- soon to be the owner of a S2000 in the beginning of 2013

I'm working a full time job while I go to school part time (welding pipe fitting), then I plan on going to diving school to be a under water welder.

I used to own a minty 1993 GSR with low mileage (bought off a older lady), white with black interior. Sadly I wrecked that great car while it was raining .

right now I'm just doing minor (if you can call it that) things to the integra. I just bought a black dash (stock one is that ugly baby puke color), this summer I'm going to throw another motor in it and put some nice wheels on it and a quick paint job (car is black but with really bad clear coat peel). I'm just using this car as a daily driver until the Legend is done then she will turn into a project car.

I traded my other motorcycle (stunt bike) for the integra, and the engine bay is a rats nest and the ecu is fried. I didn't care because I just wanted a teg with a good condition interior and a body that didnt' have dents every where.

I just plan on throwing a B18B in it for now, also the car is already slammed. I forget the setup because I got the car a little over a year ago.

so this summer I will be living in the garage. working on the integra and legend
:drive:

Last edited:

OLDSKOOLACURA

this pic is when I was taking the cars to the garage....I don't know why the previous owner painted the steelies

for some reason the legends JDM headlights had condensation in them that day and only that day. lol

OLDSKOOLACURA

Sweet! Just picked up a black dash, center console and steering wheel.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Kyle

I want more pictures of the wheelies. I can't wait to get my sport bike in the next few years.

OLDSKOOLACURA

so whats the issue with the motor in the teg, other then the ecu being fried?
Its a rats nest. There are vacuum leaks. It leaks a ton of oil and when I got it there was almost no oil in it. Plus I do not know what that kid did to it. Plus there are no clips on the injectors clips, they just sit there. The motor revs up and down by itself. Its just a cluster f-&% in the engine bay. I rather just buy a motor with ecu, harness, and everything else It comes with and be done with it. I might as well spend a little extra and get what I want, so I'll be putting a gsr motor in the car this summer. First im going to put my black interior in. I'm so tempted to put the turbo kit on the gsr motor l, but I know what would happen, 3 months later and $5k spent and the car still isn't on the road lol. Just want a nice daily driver for now. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited: