Justjdm's UKDM DC4 Integra

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Dam so sexy bro... good job ... any performance plans?? 5 speed swap?
Thanks man! As of right now, just wanna keep it stock. Maybe add a few bolt on parts, but the 5spd. swap will be first. Already got the trans, just trying to find the rest of the pieces to make it all work!

teggyboi59

95teggy
Thanks man! As of right now, just wanna keep it stock. Maybe add a few bolt on parts, but the 5spd. swap will be first. Already got the trans, just trying to find the rest of the pieces to make it all work!
Sik bro good luk on the swap. . Keep us updated

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Well, finally found a OEM ITR front lip! Will post up pics soon when installed! Replica one will be up for sale soon!

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
I know I was a bit surprised when I saw it was auto. Vry few people have uber clean autos!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

justjdm

DB8 Whore
I'll buy the old one :D
How much you looking to spend? Shipping might be a little high, but it's polyurethane, so I can bend it in half and stick it in a box. That's how I recieved it! Takes about a day or two to form it back into it's original shape.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Whatcha lookin to get? Something reasonable for a used rep haha. Cut for edm fogs?
Yea, it's cut a little bit for the fogs, but not much. There is no cracks though or deep scratches, just some slight scratches on the bottom from where it hit the road, but that's about it. I was thinking like $65 shipped.