K-Tuned parts and motors stolen

OneFastGSR

This is straight from "The Sauce Spot" facebook page

This is terrible news from K-Tuned - they are a top of the line company who provides top notch parts and customer service. by even having these awesome displays for fans/consumers to see and get their hands on a part before ordering is a testament to how dedicated they are to this sport. If you have ANY information on a sketchy amount of product for sale, maybe you see something fishy, ANYTHING- Contact K-Tuned immediately.

"It's time for us at K-Tuned to let you all in on something. We have been robbed. As I type this I wish it were a joke but sadly it isn't. We are still trying to wrap our heads around this. Our crates were broken into and our SEMA displays, products bolted to displays, and display engines were all stolen.

This happened after the recent Honda Day event, and we found out yesterday when our crates arrived back, EMPTY! This angers us to no end. The money alone is not the big factor, as much as it is timing. This could not have come at a worse time. The 2013 SEMA Show in Vegas is 2 weeks away. We have no displays, no banners, and almost no repair time. As you can say in some circles, this has left us "up s***s creek". This theft business has to stop. We do not wish this on anyone.
We certainly have not forgotten about our lost products, especially our new Prototype RSX exhaust, and of course the ITB's we have been testing. Everything else is replaceable, including the long blocks. It's just sad that people had to go down such a road of disrespect to obtain these products.

If you should find yourself in a situation where someone is trying to unload an abundance of K-Tuned merchandise, specifically in the Florida area, give us a call and fill our ear about what your encounter.

We send a special thank you out to SEMA for being helpful and considerate of our situation by making a few changes to help accommodate our situation. What a great organization to help us out!

On another note, we want to take this time to say thank you to Javier Ortega, Honda Day, and the OGS staff for working with us endlessly to find out who may be responsible for these actions. We fully support Honda Day and it's future endeavors." - K-Tuned

SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!! SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING- This sport has no room for criminals!

Thought i'd let clubintegra friends know if they havn't heard already. Keep your eye/ears open if you find anything out definately let k-tuned know.

96LSteg

Jemel
This saddens me! Every time I see something being stolen from a car enthusiast it pisses me off. Ive experienced this before and its ridiculous that a person (or people) cant enjoy something they put their blood sweat and tears into without having to worry about it being stolen or damaged intentionally. Makes me sick to my stomach. I hope those bastards are caught and their nuts burned on a hot turbo manifold :angryfire

whitedc4

i keep seeing this everywhere... it sucks.

i like how he lets the thieves know they didn't hurt their wallets though. nice to see they have a little retaliation.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Sucks to hear. K-tuned makes some quality stuff.

And, it's Orlando again. I remember reading 18 cars(some say 36) were stolen a day before Honda Day 2013 at a hotel parking lot.

OneFastGSR

I hate thieves too, I've been lucky so far i've only had my brake light stolen out the wing on my civic. I'm real careful about where my car is at all times and park where I can see it when possible etc. Hope K-Tuned can recover the parts/motors atleast as much as possible anyways and the thieves get put away for along time

OLDSKOOLACURA

I hate thieves too, I've been lucky so far i've only had my brake light stolen out the wing on my civic. I'm real careful about where my car is at all times and park where I can see it when possible etc. Hope K-Tuned can recover the parts/motors atleast as much as possible anyways and the thieves get put away for along time
Who the hell steals the light out of a wing haha

Posted from my garage

OneFastGSR

Not sure but it happened. Whenever my car stopped running cause my distributor problem I had left it for 2 hours to get a dolley to tow it and my light was gone. Lol