keep or sell

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
im sure you guys have seen my forsale thread in the classifieds for awhile now. i still cant decide to keep the rhd da or sell it. i kinda have to sell it but i need to get caught up on car payments to keep it. if i can get caught up by nov 16th (school starts) then ill be able to keep it. i start co-opin feb 6th and thats when i was wantin to put the car together. i kno ill be gettin paid 10 to 38 bux an hour. on top of that i already have a job that gets me enough money to get caught up by the 16th. if i can do that, then im gna keep it. but 1200 would be nice to have. i do want to tranny swap my dc teg too...

another prob with the g2 teg i have now is that it has no title. it was "lost". so that will be a bitch gettin it registered. thats why i want to get my friends da. it has one and is registered in my state.

i just want to see what you guys think about my situation

Last edited:

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
money is the biggest issue here, i dont have it....i want to keep the thing but i dont have the money for it now and owe quite a bit...

g3teg97

Super Moderator
If you sell it, you might not be able to find it/or one for the right price again when you do have money. But, then if you can't afford to keep it...really in a bind.