kia=crap... this proves it

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
youve visited delaware recently?

and i just read on another forum its not that grear of a deal.

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/forum/showpost.php?p=128212&postcount=5

When we bought our car there was a dealer advertising by a Kia Sorento get a free Kia Rio. Great Deal! Our 16 year old needed a car and so did we. Only problem was - you had to buy the stripped down Sorento and pay MORE than the fully dressed Sorento and got the stripped down Rio "free". When it all averaged out, you were actually paying 8,000 more for the Sorento, the dealer price of the Rio new. So - they were not losing a thing. We went to a different dealer and got our Sorento for nearly $6,000 less fully dressed with all options than they were asking for stripped down. If it sounds to good to be true......

NOFX

hater
No, I'm saying they had this deal 1-2 years ago in Delaware. Around htat same time I heard they were doing it elsewhere inthe US too.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
Baldy201 said:
I have also heard of GM doing this also. Buy an Esclade or Suburban and get an aveo.
with gas as high as it is im sure theres plenty of people doin this .... but maybe its as fucked up as the sorento deal .... although theres not really any way to get a "stripped down" escalade ....