Killed a M3, lol, hey guys M3 are not all that!!!!

gsrdriver

:lol: My friends GSR with a little mods killed a BMW m3 3 times in the roll, damn i didnt know that B18c was taht strong even in a /integra body. My friends has JG IM, Comptech headers 4-2-1, MSD ignintion, AEM cam gears tuned, Teest pipe, Intake, Exhaust taht's it and taht was ebought to kill a M3 lol.

B series are the best. :)

gsrdriver

He didnt beat by much just a car and a half but still look at the diffence of Power, hahaha :lol: Integra GSR all the way !!!

PSI_24

SO IT WAS YOUR FRIENDS GSR :roll: M3 ARE OVERPRICED ANYWAYS.......... :shock:

BlueInteg

eh.... the new m3s? or the old m3s? old m3s arent too fast. I think they only have 240 hp? while the new ones have around 333 hp. Maybe the m3 driver was a noob, still if your friend did beat the m3 i give him props man. GOOD JOB!

m3ph0l0gy

umm..

Hey I'm new to this forum.. I have a 98 Integra GS. I don't wanna dis my own ride even if its just a GS and not a gsr. I don't think a gsr can beat an m3 if the m3 driver actually tried to race. Maybe if the gsr had a rebuilt engine and not just a bunch of snap ons. A car and a half is a lot too. Thats my 2 cents..

- Joe :wink:

hyper98gsr

do they make automatic m3's? when you race from a roll it kind of dosn't matter. because the 1st one to down shift usually wins. unless you have way more power.

race him from a light and see what happens.

DownShift96GSR

M3's are wack!! The tuned cam gears is probably what helped him beat the M3. So many people down the B series. Hell so many people down 4 cylidner Honda's to begin with unil they are beaten by one. Never underestimate your opponent. But yea, race from a light. And remember, from a stand still its all about reaction time.

4banger

so was it a new or old m3, and m3s are all manual but the new 1s have an option for a SMG transmission. IMO id take an s4 over an m3 anyday

Todd

token ex-mod
was it an old m3 running on 2 cylinders? cuz the new ones run 13's... there's no such thing as a gsr with minor mods that can touch that

mist3r Lin

Yeah, was the ///M3 driver blindfolded and one-armed?

Don't bullshit us, you're gonna get called out on it.

hadjie85

people never described enough about the cars in the first place......and CC guys, i dont think this guys is gonna come back on to clarify this -- the thread was started a looooooong time ago.