Kinta94's DC4

crewd62

Did u like the air ride when u had it? I bought a bunch of parts off a guy and he through in an air cylinder set up, was wondering if it was worth puttin on

Kinta94

dont do it. It messed everything up on my car. all my shock towers need to be rewelded and it just messed a lot of stuff work. I started mini fires on accident and bad things just happen from it. I think its too much money. I spend it elsewhere

crewd62

It wouldn't be for everyday drivin, have 2 tegs

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Even still, you'll mess up your chassis, very impractical when you do use it, just a lot of money that could be used elsewhere...

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Personally, I'd sell/trade for a new set of good coilovers and call it a day, that's what kinta with with his ha

blankenboat

Hey bro how was the b20 build? I have one and want to put the vtec head on really bad! I have never done engine work, but I know I can handle it...is there any way you can throw up a list of all the necessary stuff I will need to put a new head on and where the best place to find a head would be? Thanks!

Kinta94

Im currently still gathering all the parts together at the moment but you need a Vtec head, arp head studs, arp rod bolts, ECU wiring harness(you can also wire it yourself) intake manifold, all sensors, new bearings, b20/vtec kit and alot more for it to be reliable.

Here is a link that helped me out a lot. Ill post pics up when I actually finish everything. but dont plan on it being cheap and reliable it just wont happen. I get parts crazy cheap and this is still going to be around 1k for me to do it right.

Kinta94

Also I picked up my gsr Intake mani today! $20 complete with all sensors the only thing missing is the fuel rail and injectors

blankenboat

hey bro thanks, I am not planing on doing it cheap...I have about 10k budgeted for everything..all new suspension and all, but there was no link...could u repost that? thanks alot! btw how intensive is the work? I am an airplane mechanic, but never messed with getting deep into a car motor...