Klutch's DB Build Thread

whitedc4

Would you sell your wheels? I coukd throw in my Hx wheels just so you'd have something:)
You know u want monies

whitedc4

Yeah I have wheels but since I can't use them right now I'm getting tired of them.
I can't text u right now. My phones still not back from broseph but I'll think about a price
Idk what they go for.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yeah I have wheels but since I can't use them right now I'm getting tired of them.
I can't text u right now. My phones still not back from broseph but I'll think about a price
Idk what they go for. Plus I need to buy two new tires for the Hx wheels. I would want to send u two flat and bad tires.
Oh yeah, darn that broseph. Lol. Price depends, I've seen em go for 600-1500 depending. Keep in mind they also have literally brand new tires on them. I'd probably just buy blades if we ended up doing something, don't feel like doing work to make hx's fit anyway haha. I'd give you my lug nuts with em if you wanted

whitedc4

Nah. Don't worry about the lug nuts.
And I've already shaved the wheels to we're they fit integra calipers perfectly. So you wouldn't have to do anything.
I'll see what I can do. I mean having your wheels on your car may make it easier for you to sell your car. And I know ultimately that is your main goal.
I just really have grown on the look of those specific wheels in that color.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Nah. Don't worry about the lug nuts.
And I've already shaved the wheels to we're they fit integra calipers perfectly. So you wouldn't have to do anything.
I'll see what I can do. I mean having your wheels on your car may make it easier for you to sell your car. And I know ultimately that is your main goal.
I just really have grown on the look of those specific wheels in that color.
Mkay, well just let me know. I might just give you my email address for time being, goes right to my phone for super crazy jdm fast contact yo lol. Wheels might help it sell faster but not for a higher price value, people don't really know the value of them so I'm not too worried about it affecting sale. But they are some dang sexy wheels haha

whitedc4

Yeah. I want some for the white SI but when I search for them it's always like 1800 for 18s :( my 17s are just too small

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
i go back n forth selling my car every month, but i cant do it! hopefulyy yours sell fast! btw use a flat head to get your rear visor off.