Klutch's DB Build Thread

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The ones I've got in the pod, my air/fuel ratio gauge and oil pressure gauge. Don't think I have any pics of them up here yet... You can see em in my photobucket though. Just don't like that pod where it is and don't feel like screwing holes into my pillars :p

money

Hey man you have a sick integra :O i have the exact same one just got it couple days ago, im planning on doing the gauge swap thing that you have done cause the stock one doesnt look that nice, where did you get it from and im gonna need km/h not mph :p, and for the shift knob and shift boot was it easy to install? i was planning on doing that to my accord but never got to it cause i was scared i might break a wire or something .

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hey man you have a sick integra :O i have the exact same one just got it couple days ago, im planning on doing the gauge swap thing that you have done cause the stock one doesnt look that nice, where did you get it from and im gonna need km/h not mph :p, and for the shift knob and shift boot was it easy to install? i was planning on doing that to my accord but never got to it cause i was scared i might break a wire or something .
Hahaha thanks bro. So you've got a 4door?? And it's actually just the factory gauges, just replaced the leds on the back of the cluster and painted the needles :thumbs up And kinda, I did it while I was sick and it was 5 degrees outside, and I had to take out the center console to do it, but definitely worth it! No wires or anything to worry about tho so no stress about it broski. But thanks for the compliments :thumbs up

money

Hahaha thanks bro. So you've got a 4door?? And it's actually just the factory gauges, just replaced the leds on the back of the cluster and painted the needles :thumbs up And kinda, I did it while I was sick and it was 5 degrees outside, and I had to take out the center console to do it, but definitely worth it! No wires or anything to worry about tho so no stress about it broski. But thanks for the compliments :thumbs up
haha yeaah i got it couple days ago exact same as yours expect the wheels and it has a spoiler ill put pics up soon, and yeah i probably cant do that LED's myself so ill probably get it done from a tuner shop or something. or what do u think? would it be cheaper if i bought like different gauges and put them in?, haha and yeahh where did you get the shift knob and boot from? would any knob work or would it have to have a button? thanks mann sorry for the questions Lol

money

haha yeaah i got it couple days ago exact same as yours expect the wheels and it has a spoiler ill put pics up soon, and yeah i probably cant do that LED's myself so ill probably get it done from a tuner shop or something. or what do u think? would it be cheaper if i bought like different gauges and put them in?, haha and yeahh where did you get the shift knob and boot from? would any knob work or would it have to have a button? thanks mann sorry for the questions Lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Awesome bro :thumbs up Very smart choice haha. And if you can't do the leds, I would be surprised. Lol. I did a write-up on it, check your PM's :thumbs up And NO, don't buy other gauges. You are besy off buying new leds and installing those yourself. Shift knob I got off ebay but it was a rare discontinued knob. What you'll want to search for is an automatic shift knob, designed specifically for automatic applications, otherwise you will have an issue. though there is not button visually, my knob pushed down and basically the whole knob is the button lol. You want something like this ---> http://www.amazon.com/Razo-RA89A-Aluminum-Carbon-Automatic/dp/B000CPAU4Y This one is actually pretty much the same one as me, but look around for one that fits your style :thumbs up As for the shift boot, I got it from PMS stitching here on the site, talk to Rich. The install is a but different as it's an auto, but I'll walk you through it if you end up doing it :thumbs up

money

Awesome bro :thumbs up Very smart choice haha. And if you can't do the leds, I would be surprised. Lol. I did a write-up on it, check your PM's :thumbs up And NO, don't buy other gauges. You are besy off buying new leds and installing those yourself. Shift knob I got off ebay but it was a rare discontinued knob. What you'll want to search for is an automatic shift knob, designed specifically for automatic applications, otherwise you will have an issue. though there is not button visually, my knob pushed down and basically the whole knob is the button lol. You want something like this ---> http://www.amazon.com/Razo-RA89A-Aluminum-Carbon-Automatic/dp/B000CPAU4Y This one is actually pretty much the same one as me, but look around for one that fits your style :thumbs up As for the shift boot, I got it from PMS stitching here on the site, talk to Rich. The install is a but different as it's an auto, but I'll walk you through it if you end up doing it :thumbs up
Haha Tahnks man , lol Yeah i think i can do them now after i saw your DIY thing , first i was thinking their are little LEDS that u have to solder** on with the iron thing. LOL i banned off ebay but ill find a good automatic shift knob whats like the price range for a good cheap one you think?, and do u fit the knob on thier so it doesnt fall off and stuff?, lol and thankss ill find the guy and ask him about a boot , and ill let you knoww once i get too itt i might need your help .

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Haha Tahnks man , lol Yeah i think i can do them now after i saw your DIY thing , first i was thinking their are little LEDS that u have to solder** on with the iron thing. LOL i banned off ebay but ill find a good automatic shift knob whats like the price range for a good cheap one you think?, and do u fit the knob on thier so it doesnt fall off and stuff?, lol and thankss ill find the guy and ask him about a boot , and ill let you knoww once i get too itt i might need your help .
Yeah it's pretty easy :thumbs up Look up Razo automatic shifters. It's about $50ish for a good quality one like razo. Cheap quality is a big no no I'll tell ya know. You will end up spending more money trying to fix whatever your cheap parts effed up than you would have just doing it right in the first place. Just a little FYI ;) And yeah it's screwed on there. you'll see when you get it, it's on there pretty solid :thumbs up But fo sho dude, just let me know

money

hah ookay man yeah ill check them out , first i wanna do the repairs that needs to be done , like one off my DRL lights are blown like the bulb is acctually broken :/ so i gotta check what size it is and get that fixed, n i need to get my right taillight bulb replaced to they dont work so thier probably blown out to. and i had HID's from my accord so luckily they fit