Klutch's DB Build Thread

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Charly[horse];1060046 said:
Looks good man! I like it. BTW since there are pictures of it :p How do you like your HKS exhaust? I am thinking of getting that for my car because the custom exhaust I have now is raspy and higher rpms
Thanks bud :) and I love it!! It's not entirely an HKS, actually a combination of things (magaflow high flow cat, custom 2.5" mid with resonator and the HKS axleback) because they never made the high power for integra sedans. But it sounds beast, little to no rasping, you've heard it :)

Kyle

Why is your lip messed up? It is bowing down kinda. Idk but everytime I look at it it bugs me lol.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Mine doesn't do it..lol. And it's the same lip. From the pics it just looks like it is just screwed in too high

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
On that side I guess

In other news, new mod is a beat up rear bumper. Got rear ended coming out of the school parking lot....

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
No structure looks fine (I'll get inside and out for close inspection when I'm home) but the clips for mounting and what it are effed, deep chunks and dents etc.... So probably just have a shop replace the bumper completely