Ladygermz' DA b18c1

RHD_Germz

We bought a 93 Integra with a b18c1 in and some goodies in it for 2600 it has vis cf hood n cf front lip, one piece headlights, side markers and some rims. ..
Now the bads
Needs aligment
Hid lights
Turning signals don't work (maybe fuses )
And check engine Light(will post codes once we get them) vtec don't pop

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
very nice pick up, the color on those wheels is nice but doesnt go with the paint on the car, besides that nice pick up

98gsrDc2

stolen....
very nice pick up, the color on those wheels is nice but doesnt go with the paint on the car, besides that nice pick up
+1...but not bad...good luck with the new ride

RHD_Germz

Any of you guys have and idea why My turning signals don't work? Check fuses n all of them are good

GeRmZ

dlo253

Maybe the bulbs are burnt? Lol, if not its probly something in the wiring. Shorting out somewhere probly.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I'd guess bulbs... clean pick up ) Wish I could get something that nice for that kind of cash around here..

RHD_Germz

Took off bumper n some relays wrent connnect so Now they work: ) thanks boys ill keep doing updates!
GeRmZ

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
CYP is in the Dizzy, might have to change the whole thing, its not something you can just plug in there

RHD_Germz

CYP is in the Dizzy, might have to change the whole thing, its not something you can just plug in there
So I should just get a new dizzy? That was the only code n it does sound like its misfiring n bogging

GeRmZ

Last edited: