Last Pics of the Year *56K i dun think so*

Britty

*as posted on CC*
Last photos before the snowtires go on. :( G2 is mine, G3 is my friend Kev's. Holy crap it was cold, but so worth it! I'm not much of a photographer so don't make fun of me! 100 pictures later...came out with a few decent ones. Enjoy!

Britty

Comments, questions, blah blah blah blah...let it out!!! :mrgreen: Thanx for peeking guys!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
looks good, very nice. its clean both of em. why dont you drop your car down a lil bit more? hehe not now of course...the weather. but your car and your friend's car looks really good. Keep up the good work, keep us update if you get any new mods

ca86108

nice pics, i like em.. and damn i want those ambers ur frend got... my clear sidemarkers are coo but i wanna go back to FULL orange not half,... nice camera shots too

Baldy201

Very nice pics Brit. Havent seen you on the boards in a while. Cars are lookin good. Keep up the good work.

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
good looking odler teg, like how clean it is.

01cleatus

ca86108 said:
nice pics, i like em.. and damn i want those ambers ur frend got... my clear sidemarkers are coo but i wanna go back to FULL orange not half,... nice camera shots too
Hey bro I saw your from the bay but what bay. San Fran, Green, or Tampa. Anyways I have full orange side markers and you can basically have them just have to pay for shipping man. I dont care they are just sittin in my garage. But they fit an 01 integra I don't know if you have an earlier 3rd gen. or a later one like me. Just get back to me if you want them.