Leaking Hatch, HELP!

BSPEED

My spare tire area is wet as hell after it rains, nothing else! the entire trunk area is dry, but under it is soaked. WTF?? I was thinking about putting an amp down there, but now i'm too scared to, any suggestions???

speedin

The Transporter
ok here u go. it is your tail light gaskets. u can either but new gaskets ($40 a piece) or buy a glue gun and a tube of black silicon. put silicon on the frame, then push the the old gasket up against the silicon and frame. then put silicon on top of the gasket then put your taillight on. now u are are sealed up! fixed my problem

GSRawe

speedin said:
ok here u go. it is your tail light gaskets. u can either but new gaskets ($40 a piece) or buy a glue gun and a tube of black silicon. put silicon on the frame, then push the the old gasket up against the silicon and frame. then put silicon on top of the gasket then put your taillight on. now u are are sealed up! fixed my problem
You could have done a search and found it bro, but listen to speedin, he's right on this one.

ALSO, if you have a broken antenna (such as I) it just runs straight through to the trunk, so you have to get something to shove in there and clog it up.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
$40 a piece? Holy crap, where did you get that price? I got my from Acura for $25 for the pair.
But yeah, it's most likely bad taillight gaskets. It's a real common problem that happens to Integra's. I had the same problem, put in the new gaskets, no mo' H2o.

speedin

The Transporter
TegSox said:
$40 a piece? Holy crap, where did you get that price? I got my from Acura for $25 for the pair.
But yeah, it's most likely bad taillight gaskets. It's a real common problem that happens to Integra's. I had the same problem, put in the new gaskets, no mo' H2o.
my dealer! i dunno why it costs more? but i heard that price and :shock: , i was leaving! :lol:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I need to do this one too. Along with the heater box.