Leaking oil

jwh0818

Do I need that piece of crap plastic timing cover on the car?

Ryan659

Did it come with the car? Yes? Then yes, it's there for a reason otherwise they wouldn't have put it on there.

Sent from my iPhone in a galaxy far away.

jwh0818

Well its really only there to reduce engine noise and mine was all ripped up with holes in it when I got it off

dlo253

No its there to cover the timing belt. Hence the name, timing cover. Unless you want a rock to fly in there and destroy your motor...........cmon now..

99TegLs

well the top part of the timing cover isn't such a large deal, but the bottom half is. Altogether its better just to keep it on. and ACURAOEMPARTS.COM is the perfect place to find all that good shiznit

dlo253

Maybe it stopped cuz you kept driving it with a leak and you leaked it all out. It will self destruct in.............

jwh0818

Maybe it stopped cuz you kept driving it with a leak and you leaked it all out. It will self destruct in.............
No I add oil as soon as its leaks more. It didnt leak all day but now its deciding to leak again??¿¿ :0

BankiBoi

You still ain't found the leak dude damn. Did you even check your head gasket or main seal or oil pump?

Posted by Thunderbolt using tapatalk