~Leather Interior Colors for 94-01' ! ?

Bee-Rad

AFAIK there are three colors. The black (which some may call grey due to the seat colors,) the tan, which is beige/khaki, and the taupe, which is closer to brown/tan and darker than the tan. My 1997 GS has the taupe, which is Type P.

Ganyon

I had grey in my 99 that are for sale, but I won't ship them. So if you're in md hit me up.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Here is the black leather fronts:

Here is the grey leather fronts:

BUT the tan leather fronts I do believe there is to ? Please correct me if I'm wrong..

Taupe brown:

Tan brown ?:

Why are they both different shades of brown ?? are there 4 shades of interior or just 3 ?
Is it because of the sun , or what is it ?

Bee-Rad

So gray does indeed exist then and 4 interior colors were available.

JayVee, the tan and taupe you posted are actually the other way around. My taupe interior is closest to the second picture you posted.

The tan in the first pic looks like a reupholstered seat. It's way to glossy and the fit looks off as well as the second line stitched in the backrest.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Well there is 94'-97' leathers and 98'-01' leathers and I believe that was the change .
My question is , do I need 94'-97' leathers or are they the Samee .ufhh

RonnieJ86

well i have the 96 leathers and i dont have the extra line in the middle. i think the 94-01 are all the same for the leather seats

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Can anybody back up the 98'-01' leathers that they don't have the extra line as well ?
These are incredibly hard to find for me right now and frustrating:>_<

Last edited:

Bee-Rad

Those seats with the line in the middle are some badly reupholstered seats. Taupe may be a 97-01 color. Yes, 97 since mine has it and I know that later years have it. One of those oddities like the green on 94-98's being the same as opposed to 99-01.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Those seats with the line in the middle are some badly reupholstered seats. Taupe may be a 97-01 color. Yes, 97 since mine has it and I know that later years have it. One of those oddities like the green on 94-98's being the same as opposed to 99-01.
Well I guess they do look badly upholstered .
I'm in the process of updating my interior and my rears look more brown/tan then the taupe/light brown/tan .
I saw a green 4dr 94'-97' with the same identical shade and look that my rear seats had .
but i've seen people selling the front seats and they dont match that shade of color .

Anybody have photos of tan 94'-97' and 98'-01' ?