List of posts a member has responded to?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I'd like to have a link to click onto that would list all the posts I have started/responded to. I't would really help to keep track of the posts I have responded to or started, and answer any questions/comments posted to something I said. Anyone agree?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
TegSox said:
I'd like to have a link to click onto that would list all the posts I have started/responded to. I't would really help to keep track of the posts I have responded to or started, and answer any questions/comments posted to something I said. Anyone agree?
in your options under usercp set it up to subscribe to each thread you post in and then you can view them all at http://www.clubintegra.com/board/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription under usercp

steve98ex

or you can go to the search funtion and on the right side there is a spot for user name and a menu for "posts by a user" and "threads started by" :)

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I can't figure out how to do what you just said, admin. Can you spell it out for me?

steve98ex

down at the bottom of this page in a box called "thread tools" you will see a link that says "subscribe to this thread" click that. it will take you to a window in your user cp (user control panel) that will give you options to get emails periodically relating to the thread.

or you can do my way; go up to search in the gray bar (not the other search button with the blank), click that then will see a search function on the right side that lets you search by user name. type your name in there and choose posts by user or threads started by user and click search :)