List of things to try while driving!

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Hey! So I was thinking it would be fun to have a list of different things to try while driving. I'll go ahead and add the first idea.

1. Drive down a dark road with all your lights off.
2. Go to an Auto-Cross event.
3. Pull the E-Brake in an open parking lot and try to do a slide when the road is wet.
4. In wet conditions, experience the limitation of your brakes by stomping on them and if you have ABS, engaging the system.
5. Try to do a "J-Turn" in an open lot. Again, try this when ground is wet, least amount of stress on car.
Got something to add? Go ahead and leave a comment and I'll include it in the list!:clap:

*Remember, you are doing this at your own risk, don't do it if you aren't comfortable.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Some might say driving down a dark road is considered a risk to others.

94RS

No fucks given.
I don't get it... OP owns a GSR and talks about driving slower to save the planet in one thread, yet talks about risking both his and others safety by driving down a pitch black road with no lights in this one. :what:

How about adding to the list "Focus on the fucking road?" There's too many idiotic/distracted drivers on the road already, why add more people to that ever-growing list?

94RS

No fucks given.
I think you're forgetting something, Kurt. He wouldn't run from 5-0, just report them later that day for something stupid.

MrGurley

************5-0
I think you're forgetting something, Kurt. He wouldn't run from 5-0, just report them later that day for something stupid.while they keep his ass safe while he goes home for some alone time with his hand
ftfy

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Why must the same people troll my threads... There's an old saying that I don't always agree with but I think you should, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".
When I say "dark road", that implies a solitary area where there is no one else to hurt. Not to mention, if you are a distracted driver, driving with the lights off will make you REALLY focus on the road.
Track/autocross it.

/thread
Thanks! Updated.