Lookin where to buy some JDM Bronze colored Glass??

Backwoodz Tuner

well me and my buddy been searchin high and low to score some JDM Bronze, yellow or whatever they call it window tint glass. Does anyone know where i could score some for my buddies DA. I know it won't be cheap but that's not really a problem. Any help would be fuckin awsome. Thanks fellas i know u guys know what's the dealy yo!!! :D

K20aLLmOtoR03

NBP NJ cReW #1
go to your local crafts store like michaels. I bought mine yellow staind glass paint from there for 3 bucks. I hit my foglights with 2 coats of it. Heres a pic of how my foglights look.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Yeah, they make color tint spray cans. I've bought several tint (black) before for old RC cars. And planned on tinting my headlights (from the inside)

Backwoodz Tuner

Thanks for the tips guys but what I'm lookin for is the door window glass , rear window and hatch yellow bronze tint glass. I mean I know there's that tint you can DIY at the auto store, but I'm talkin bout gettin the JDM oem glass. Its pretty rare and believe me hard as hell to find. I was jus lookin to see if anyone knew of any vendors that sold it. But thanks for ur guys's input I do appreciate the help

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i remember having to get a bronze door glass for a 300z. the dealer was the the only one that had it and i think it was like $900 or something.

Backwoodz Tuner

[
QUOTE=mirrorimg;422200]Do you want tinted glass? or actual tint to change the color of your clear glass?[/QUOTE]

tinted glass
i know it's hard to see but here's a car with it

[/QUOTE]​

hondaproof

hondaproof
theres no way your goin to find that shit dude.there was a few companies in cali that did a few honda's but they didnt sell because of the price,and i dont think many new about it.you may as well tint it.it will look the same and be a shit ton cheaper.

Backwoodz Tuner

I know man but wouldn't ya stillike to know who's got the real hook up. Ain't that what and where the JDM came from? From rollin them rare OEM specialty stock japanese made shit? To spend a grip on one little insignicant piece or pieces but only noticeable by a Honda Die Hard that knows some shit? My buddy gots some ends to blow so I'm tryin to help him, so can someone help a homie out?????

hondaproof

hondaproof
Dude,your fuckin right. I wish I could point you in the right direction. I can't remember the last time I seen that shit but it would be tits to see on more honda's. May the force be with you.

Backwoodz Tuner

Well personally I've never seen it in real life, but my buddies streesin to score some real bling that not every JDM frt magazine cover built cars posse. That's what its bout gettin the Hook Up on the heard of jDM parts?

mirrorimg

i seen them for the EF... i think DA also... forgot which website.

password jdm has them for the EF

funny i was googling it just a seconds ago and this comes up:
http://www.jdmglass.com

lol

edit: here you go..

http://unlimitedjdm.com/cms/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=99&category_id=13&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=47

Thats clear glass with a door behind it?

I think your best bet is to find a windshield maker/installer and see about a custom deal. Its going to be expensive though. If there are only a few out there, I doubt you would win the bidding war amongst everyone that wants it.