Looking for a good sounding exhaust.

Christian

I want an exhaust that that has a nice, smooth and deep sound to it. but not one that sounds "ricy", so to speak. Any thoughts guys? :???:

bkirshr

User that is Registered
just installed this last Friday, its the Yonaka cat-back. $239 shipped from Tunersports.com
Only downside that I can see right now is that the resonator hangs really low and I'll probably scrape it a lot. install was cake, fit like a glove.
Soundclip:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
If you got money, get the Apexi WS2. It's like around $650 and has a deep tone that does not sound ricey at all. But if your on a tight budget, do what bkirshr said :thumbs up

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
apex'i ws2 doesnt have any sound!! whydo people say it sounds deep and loud?! it sounds stock!! just like the rs*r or twin loop. ugghhh...

if you really want a deep tone thats noticeable but not annoying, the apex'i N1 would be your best bet. dont trust the youtube vids. they all sound like they have a high-pitch tone in the higher rpms but there isnt any from what i hear. i can barely hear it on the freeway and its soothing during normal driving.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

Christian

Really digging the sound of all the Apexi's i've looked up, but yikes at the price tag.. Looking for something more in the 300-400 dollar range. I like the sound of that yonaka, too.

Last edited:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I wouldn't think an A'PEXi N1 exhaust would fit what the OP is looking for. Maybe more on the lines of the A'PEXi Noir but the N1 is loud and sounds like shit, IMO.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I wouldn't think an A'PEXi N1 exhaust would fit what the OP is looking for. Maybe more on the lines of the A'PEXi Noir but the N1 is loud and sounds like shit, IMO.
the noir is just a black ws2. N1 isnt loud at all. it only gets loud if you run a header and test pipe.

ive had critics say my car sounds like a subie when my car is at WOT.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.