*LOTS OF PICS* My small tour of T1 Race Development :D

OneFastGSR

Went to dallas to look at a car that my mom wanted, I was omw to texas and remembered I had bought some parts from a friend that worked at T1 in dallas and thought maybe he hasn't shipped anything yet i'll give him a text. Turns out he had my parts at T1 and he was working late that day so he said I could come down and check out the shop etc. So here's the pics! ( I'm not a photographer so quality etc might suck, I took these with my phone and thought i'd share them ) Also I didn't realize how many pics of took of cars and not the shop until after. Oops! :(

All the parking marks had GT1R on them.

The guy that worked there happened to have my old integra there, This is my old red one that had the b18c5.

A Built GTR motor for a customer that was being finished.

The Engine building room,

Custom forged GTR Stroker cranks, Sleeved blocks, Manley rods.

GTR upgraded Twin turbos, Custom made manifolds, and piping.

Intake manifolds, Some other stuff

More sleeved blocks

Couple customer cars

Tony Palo's personal GTR

OneFastGSR

A cool thing I like is that all the T1 built GTR's get a "Hand made with pride for "Owners name" GT1R" plaque on their engine

$14,000 Carbon rotors and pads

More pics of GTR's and some of the shop

Some big brembo brakes and a nice looking oil cooler

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
It's a shame Tony got rid of his Integra and out of the FWD racing scene, I understand business is business and you gotta go where the money is. GTR's are def the future and their owners aren't like most Honda owners bitching about spending $400 on a tune, they will drop coin in a second and as a business owner that's what you want haha.

OneFastGSR

Yep, Those GTR's are from all over the country, One of the GTR's is a 2013 model with 500 miles on it, They shipped it to T1 and getting nearly $100,000 in work done to it. One was from mississippi, new york, arizona, etc. GTR owners don't play around, Haha. Most of them just have tons of money, The guy with the new 2013 gtr getting built also has a 2012 GTR to drive while that one is being built. One guy has 2 ferrari's, lamborghini aventador, Tons of other cars while that one gets built. I mean they all have money to play. I could see why he went to GTR's. I asked my buddy if I could get my integra tuned down there when it's ready and he said they won't tune anything but GTR's now.

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Yeah that's all they mess with. I know a local racer and owner of TPR is dipping into the GTR world. Sadly I believe the FWD racing scene is dying out. I think the whole stance and hard parking scene has taken over.

Muckman

Not a M0derator
I dont know how I missed this. Great pictures! Tony has been a huge inspiration to my Integra.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Best pic in the whole thread!! That chair is fucking sick

Yeah that's all they mess with. I know a local racer and owner of TPR is dipping into the GTR world. Sadly I believe the FWD racing scene is dying out. I think the whole stance and hard parking scene has taken over.
There are still quite a few places where the import scene is strong. NorCal, SoCal, all those cats on the East Coast; I just think it's gone back more to the street scene. I honestly don't give a fuck how many people build or race Hondas; it's nice to see people still making it happen, but I'm not losing any sleep at night either way