Loving the 2012 Fit rims

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
lol for $400 you could get non-OEM wheels that aren't lame.

I just don't understand the mindset in buying ugly/badly sized OEM wheels when that money could go towards cool things

Army74D

gtavila_

I just don't understand the mindset in buying ugly/badly sized OEM wheels when that money could go towards cool things
I agree about 85%.. Because if I found a mint set of Blades with good tires for a good price, I'll be all over it.
And I did go from donks to paying for Meshies. :p

Those FIT wheels in the OP are ugly as hell, but to each his own!

Kyle

Like Rotas? Those aren't common at all. Oh how about Blades, wait everyone has those. Si wheels? Yea I've seen 5 million Civics with those. Ok Meshies, those are rare. Not many people think to rock Fit wheels and that is why I like them. My only beef is the offset is too high so you need to throw some spacers on them. I wouldn't mind to get a set to be honest. I shouldn't attack you like that but I think for being OEM they are nice wheels and the price is reasonable.

Last edited:

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I have to say, that is one thing I do like about my wheels. They are "real" wheels, and nobody else has them. I have seen a pic of only one other car with them on. Old school 5zigens ftw, haha :)

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Cool things and any of those don't belong in the same sentence.

$400 on OEM wheels is 2/3 of the way to used RPF1's.

TeggyLeo

Teggy Newbie
Well after looking at the wheel pic I posted I don't like them as much but they're still nice for oem wheels. The mugen's are a lot better than those.
I figured $400 would be good since it came with brand new tires. I also seen some 2010 Fit wheels that look a bit better. I might get them. If I do I'll show some unique pics lol

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?nwkzav