Lowering Springs Q&A

1qikteg

Thinking of staying away from coilovers, not looking to lower it more than 2in and don't wanna have to worry about adjusting them again later down the road, just wanna lower it and forget it u dig?
why would you need to adjust them later on down the road. and thats the whole point INCASE you need to adjust them. set them if you like the ride height then say fuck it and forget it. would you rather get some springs and go fuck i really wish i could lower or raise my car but dont have the option unles you buy something else?

McNasty621

why would you need to adjust them later on down the road. and thats the whole point INCASE you need to adjust them. set them if you like the ride height then say f*** it and forget it. would you rather get some springs and go f*** i really wish i could lower or raise my car but dont have the option unles you buy something else?
By adjust I mean having them become uneven, ive heard of cheap coilovers becoming out of whack after a while and they need to be adjusted. For me, I rather keep it at a nice medium, not too high, not too low.

1qikteg

with lowering springs your never gonna get exactly what you want. and buying real coilovers. not sleeves and struts. you wont have that issue. had a full coilover setup on an ej1 for 6 years love the ride. and its a daily driver

esbro03

What size tire are you on? Once my suspension is in I think I will be going lower on some 195-55 series tires.
I had 195 55 but i just bought all new tires 195 50. 55 series are just to big for me.