LS is best

trickedteg96

Ok maybe it isnt the best. But most of us are poor and cant afford the VTEC. There is still serious power to be made with the LS. With some new cams, headers, intake, exhaust, and a bottle of laughing gas, you can build a 13 sec LS for less than 2000. Any LS's out there holla.

speedin

The Transporter
holla! :lol: . forget all motor, go for the "ls advantage" TURBO that sucka! and here is a holla for all those auto's!

Baldy201

Screw N20 or turbo I am looking at 13's all motor. Granted it is a B20 block that will be built but I still hope for high 13's with my LS.

siscoke

speedin said:
holla! :lol: . forget all motor, go for the "ls advantage" TURBO that sucka! and here is a holla for all those auto's!
LS advantage?

aint following here :S

greetz

trickedteg96

everyone knows that the LS has a lower compression than the VTEC engines. Lower compression = more accepting to boost.

g2integra387

trickedteg96 said:
everyone knows that the LS has a lower compression than the VTEC engines. Lower compression = more accepting to boost.
:werd: 95 LS + Summer 06 = Full Race Stage 2 Turbo Ls ...Bitchen...

"Thou shall never shame us"

trickedteg96

I love the summer. It is the best time to work and put every dime earned into your car.

siscoke

trickedteg96 said:
well overhere we dont since we Only have one version here in europe and that would be the Type R (like mine) so before joining this forum i didnt even know they had other blocks in the integra :S so how should i know the compression rate and other specs about an LS :p

greetz sis

speedin

The Transporter
DCmonkey said:
ur my new best friend,can we say nuetral drop=mean burnout
that can REALLY mess up the tranny in an auto. its not like a cluch, its not set up to take shocks like that. i did it once, and yea big burnout

Last edited: