Lsd!

redrocket

to those that have an lsd, is it worth it? and can you tell the difference? thanks
Do you want to be the one wheel burnout king? Yes it's worth it, especially if your planning on going forced induction or building a beastly NA.

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
to those that have an lsd, is it worth it? and can you tell the difference? thanks
lsd is perfect for both drag racing and autos, on the 1/4 mile you catch traction a lot faster rather than spinning your passenger side tire and waiting for the driver side to kick in, also reduces wheel hop slightly, and on the track taking turns i don't have much experience but i think it helps with understeer and acceleration through turns, because when your turning without LSD, your passenger side is doing must of the work, hope this helps you in your investment

Godlike

Good info dekaf! I was wondering what the deal was with OBX. Im hoping to get enough $$ together for a Quaife before I drop the trans to replace my clutch.

obama'swhiteson

Do you want to be the one wheel burnout king? Yes it's worth it, especially if your planning on going forced induction or building a beastly NA.
definely do not want to be that :lol: and i plan on building an N/A from a C1 i have laying around

obama'swhiteson

lsd is perfect for both drag racing and autos, on the 1/4 mile you catch traction a lot faster rather than spinning your passenger side tire and waiting for the driver side to kick in, also reduces wheel hop slightly, and on the track taking turns i don't have much experience but i think it helps with understeer and acceleration through turns, because when your turning without LSD, your passenger side is doing must of the work, hope this helps you in your investment
looks like this is going to be my next semi big thing im buying.