MA, NH, RI Member Holla

OlegWasHere

ive seen at least 10 different tegs in springfield. to bad im the only one on this site.
ive even thought about stopping and putting an extra club integra sticker that i have on their windshield.

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
IM HERE IN MASS.... Someone get at me so we can meet. I am trying to get something together last minute for honda day or IMPORT FACEOFF in NH

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
same here im in contruction mode with this thing man... meet up where bouts?? im like 10 minutes from Auburn mall. The teggy is driveable at this time possibly motor work next winter then shes gonna be locked up in the garage in parts.

OlegWasHere

same here im in contruction mode with this thing man... meet up where bouts?? im like 10 minutes from Auburn mall. The teggy is driveable at this time possibly motor work next winter then shes gonna be locked up in the garage in parts.
you should get me a key from acura =)

since im in springfield no matter where i go the closest one is 45 minutes south or east.

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
almost everyone's car in mass is in the rebuild construction mode, i am one of them but still driving it around

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
then lets meet up!!! name a place, time and chill check our cars out. worcester or auburn seems like the middle of the state.. LMK

OlegWasHere

cool for the guy that lives 5 minutes from there. JK

ughh yeah let me know.
sadly can't do weekend since i have a shifting work schedule. but let me know and hopefully we can make something happen.

this week i have thursday/friday off
but got plans for friday.

by the way im down for import wars.
talked to a guy today. 2 1/2 hours without traffic really isnt that bad. about the same to cape cod.

Last edited: