MA, NH, RI Member Holla

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
def down for import wars!!!! planned on it and put it in my schedule for vacation request at work.

I wanted to know if you seen the craigslist ad in western mass under integra (auto parts) there is a lip out that way i wanted to get for 65 bucks its cracked but i can fix it without a problem! im not familiar with the area out there so if i get in touch with this guy maybe we can meet out that way...

I work tues-friday overnight in framingham, ma so FYI thats my schedule all the time besides OT when i want it.

LET ME KNOW WHAT WORKS

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
niceee you getting suspension anytime soon?

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
i got the Tein flex's and love them! i found them on craigslist BRAND NEW in the box from a kid in RI he bought them and though they would fit his prelude lol so i got them for a loooowwww $550 bucks

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
h&r isnt bad i was gonna go with them and some koni shocks

Kdaz

Just got a 95 LS, in North New Hampshire. Needs a little work, but isn't that half the fun anyway? Anybody else around here or everyone is Mass?

OlegWasHere

i was just going to say hows the flooding?
hope you made it through.
just drove back from cape cod.
no power for 2 days. = no power tools. lol

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i was just going to say hows the flooding?
hope you made it through.
just drove back from cape cod.
no power for 2 days. = no power tools. lol
nothing serious happened in boston, i went to hurricane party my friends/co-workers decided to throw, lol didnt get home until like 7am the next they best HURRICANE EVER, LMAO