Mad tyte JDM yellow LED fog lights!!!

Alvi84

Any car is salvageable as long as it's frame is straight. Just because you don't have the money to turn your hooptie to gold doesn't mean some other person doesn't. They are no longer producing integras so treat every one you see with respect.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
You're on a car forum. Of course we take our cars seriously. We just hate to see a car get mutilated like that, cheap or not.

camopaint0707

Any car is salvageable as long as it's frame is straight. Just because you don't have the money to turn your hooptie to gold doesn't mean some other person doesn't. They are no longer producing integras so treat every one you see with respect.
haha right......

dlo253

Klutch, I'm not sure either. Lol, kinda hope he is trollin. Or else that would be kinda scary LOL.

Ryan659

The only time this car would have been semi-acceptable was in highschool when all you could afford is autozone mods and were too stupid to know the difference. Or, maybe its a reject from the fast & furious car auditions.

dlo253

OP: Mission accomplished.

Everybody else: We all fell for it, look at all of us wasting our time with dumbass posts, giving him attention.. Lets get out of here lol.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The only time this car would have been semi-acceptable was in highschool when all you could afford is autozone mods and were too stupid to know the difference. Or, maybe its a reject from the fast & furious car auditions.
I'd like to point out that I am in high school..... :lol:

camopaint0707

OP: Mission accomplished.

Everybody else: We all fell for it, look at all of us wasting our time with dumbass posts, giving him attention.. Lets get out of here lol.
Yeah not trolling there kiddo. Those lights and hood scoop are a legit permanent modification to my car.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
wtf is this gay shit going on in here. guess this thread caused everyone to neg rep the shit out of you