Madelyn's Build

8-bit

do what now?
Lookin fresh^ now I have an idea of how my integra will lookwhen my coilovers are installed.

1sloDC2

After seeing your car I actually want a sedan for my daily now. Looks good!

sixThreeSiX

sooo, on your F2s.. do you have them at a lower setting? or is that the highest that it sits? want to get a judge on what the Min/Max drop on F2s are. Want a lowered Daily, but not something that scrapes on everything.

Last edited:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
sooo, on your F2s.. do you have them at a lower setting? or is that the highest that it sits? want to get a judge on what the Min/Max drop on F2s are.
thats pretty close to the height that mine were shipped at. there is plenty of room in either direction. like 10+ threads left to drop it more.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
All the more reason to go to a DB for me, been looking into getting a bigger car but still want a teg :D

Looks sexy

95GSR21

I'm really feeling the four door..maybe ill get one I have kids or something..but like I said before looks really nice..I need a set of rims of some kind because them hubcaps don't do it for me..lol..but anyway..what else you going to do to it?

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
I'm really feeling the four door..maybe ill get one I have kids or something..but like I said before looks really nice..I need a set of rims of some kind because them hubcaps don't do it for me..lol..but anyway..what else you going to do to it?
suspension is in the works for right now (LCAs, swaybar and subframe brace). then who knows. bolt ons probably. leave it at that till i start making some real money.