Manifold/turbo/downpipe combo

OneFastGSR

I'm going to turbo my integra soon. I'm looking at a combination of inline pro t3 manifold with precision 6076 turbo and spoolin performance downpipe 3" a/c compatible. I did a bunch of research and everything seems like it would go together. But i want the t3 4 bolt .82 a/r turbo and i've heard that all the 4 bolt turbo's you'll have to notch the block or shave it to get it to fit and i don't want to do that. I really want 4 bolt over 5 bolt but I don't want to notch the block any answers?

OneFastGSR

The turbo I want only comes in .63 a/r in 5 bolt and i want the .82 a/r which only comes in 4 bolt. Also read something to do with better flow through 4 bolt because of 5 bolt blocking a wastegate hole or something along those lines. Lol. I can order the turbo with our without wastegate hole though. So i guess that wouldn't be a problem. I'd just have to have .63 a/r instead of .82

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

So apparently if i can get a t04b turbine housing i can use 4 or 5 bolt without notching the block.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
get a different turbo manifold and you wont have to worry about notching your block

OneFastGSR

Lol I just don't know what to do with the car it's been sitting for like a month now. InlinePRO manifold can do a/c p/s and full size radiator with making proven up to 900whp. I wanted 600whp with a/c and p/s and i already got a full size mishimoto radiator. Now i'm thinking about just taking the a/c out and going top mount. but than i gotta sell my full size radiator for half size. Lol

Inlinepro manifold is like perfect and depending on turbo you don't have to notch the block, But The turbo I want to go with is to big to get away without notching the block

Here's a pic, Full size radiator, a/c everything. Fits so nicely I neeeed this lol

Last edited: