MASSIVE noob question lol

Prozon

Kris
Damn, I must be a redneck. The first thing I saw in those pictures were the chicken wire. Not the red car. :p

Prozon

Kris
Lol its ok, I'm a redneck if you cant tell. I love this place.
It was kind of a jump for me, from big 4x4's to an Integra. :roll: I can probably park my Integra under my Ford haha.

This site rocks lol. I've been here a bit over a month, and I fucking love it. :D

Last edited:

Dtackett

It was kind of a jump for me, from big 4x4's to an Integra. :roll: I can probably park my Integra under my Ford haha.

This site rocks lol. I've been here a bit over a month, and I fucking love it. :D
Same here bro, I went from a 91 dodge w150 3 inch life, 33inch big my, Dana 44's Detroit locker front, full float rear, 318, and going through 3 feet of mud, to selling the truck. I kinda fell into this integra. My buddy had it parked by his house for about a year told me If I get It running he would sell it to me, a few gallons of gas, some oil on the cams, new battery !nd It started and hit 120 down the road.

Prozon

Kris
'88 Ford F-350, well over 8" of lift. 37" Super Swampers. One ton axles, limited slip. 460 V8. Going well over my bumpers in mud. To a Teg. =D

It was kind of the same way with me, friend of mine had a broken down teg. Bugged and bugged him about it for ages. It was his sisters car, she wanted $1000 to start, then $800, then eventually she gave it to my friend, who sold it to me for $300. Lol.

iblade421

Don't worry man. I was the same way two weeks ago lol.

My exact thoughts.
"Why is everyone so obsessed with these stupid DA cars..?!"

And about two weeks ago I found out mine is a DA. Haha.

that's soo awesome!

Last edited: