Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Sweet! I need to go get my swapped tires back on too. I have 3 different tires on the GSX right now :lol:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Not really! I was just doing some test fitting before I buy tires. My friend is a manager at Discount Tire so I had him let me borrow 2 used 265/35-18's just to test fit on my car before I spend the money not really knowing how well the tires will fit.

So right now I have 235/40 Yokohama A048's on the driver side, a 265/35 Hankook Ventus R-S2 on the front right and a 265/35 BFG Gforce Sport out back. I need to go get my other two Yok's put back on

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Not really! I was just doing some test fitting before I buy tires. My friend is a manager at Discount Tire so I had him let me borrow 2 used 265/35-18's just to test fit on my car before I spend the money not really knowing how well the tires will fit.

So right now I have 235/40 Yokohama A048's on the driver side, a 265/35 Hankook Ventus R-S2 on the front right and a 265/35 BFG Gforce Sport out back. I need to go get my other two Yok's put back on
LMAO! Does it feel funky driving around with that combination?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I haven't driven it like that. I was just seeing how they fit on the rim and how good the clear my fender and knuckle with my current suspension settings