Medicine Hat, AB Parts Shop Warning

Raetho

Just a heads up regarding where NOT to go for your parts. Max Power Speed Shop, the only performance parts place in Medicine Hat is a joke when it comes to Integras. I went in to compare some prices with those I found online. I told the guy at the desk I drive a 94 Integra LS and was looking for some parts. He asked me a minute later when he started checking the computer if I had a D16 engine. That put me back a bit as I had clarified 94 integra a couple times. I told him I had a B18 and tried to make conversation but it was hopeless since he knew nothing of Honda/Integra stuff. He was condescending and ignorant and will not be getting any of my business.

On the topic. Does anyone know if there's anywhere decent to get aftermarket parts and work done in Lethbridge? Calgary is a bit far but I can do the trip need be I guess.

Raetho

I'm on my own down here as far as I can tell so it'd be nice if there was a shop not far for advice, tuning and things of that nature. That and I'm too impatient to wait for the long shipping times this part of the world suffers from. Gotta get my sorry a** back to a city, haha.

For now it's online only :)

Zachc6464

Well good luck to you

Sent from the German Kid's DC4