Mid-West DC2

tbrazzy-s3

Saint Louis area, DC2 with GC coilovers, KYB AGX struts, soon to be Function7 RLCA's. New to the Honda game looking to learn.

only have a camera phone, sorry about the bad pictures

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Not bad man. Have any plans for it?

tbrazzy-s3

short history of the car, had it for three weeks and got rearended on the highway by a drunk driver. so the wing was just a replacement from the body shop. probably going to sell it. plans, lots of them. I want an N/A build because I'm going to daily drive it. Intake, Headers, Exhaust. High Compression Pistons, Agressive Camshafts, at some point I want an AP1/S2K gauge cluster swap. Racing seats, new paint job because the Milano red is fading. the list goes on and on. but first, got to learn lol. just got the AGX's in the mail and ive had the Function7 LCA's here for a few days. I'll put pictures up when they get installed

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
I dont understand what wrong with the stock OEM wing?

Nice car btw. clean and simple :thumbs up

tbrazzy-s3

thanks man, its gonna stay pretty simple. i need a new paint job badly though. that and a JDM front conversion. that's all i'll do to the exterior. that and some Gram Light 57d's heh. Luminous Yellow

cyclotegra

hey there, welcome, Im from the st louis area myself, I just joined stlhondas.com sn(cyclohonda). very nice teg , love the red.

James

tbrazzy-s3

hey there, welcome, Im from the st louis area myself, I just joined stlhondas.com sn(cyclohonda). very nice teg , love the red.

James
I'm tbrazzy-s3 on stlhondas so I'll keep an eyes out for ya. thanks, I don't mind the red. just sunfaded red. so. a new paint job would be in order, its just so expensive lol

tbrazzy-s3

nice teg. great start! keep us posted
thanks man. just put on the new rear struts and the F7 LCA's. now need to buy the F7 end links to re-attach the sway bar. I guess someone left some pieces out in the driveway, after the install woke up to a flat tire the next morning. HELLO, 300 at tirerack lol. NEXT MODS.. Put on the tires and get an allignment :D

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
ayo man...your joint is hot
MOST G3 tegs in stl are freaking clean!! this red one no exception.. Welcome man I'm XslickwhitetegX on stlh, your resident neighborhood friendly asshole , or edm/ukdm whore :) Hopefully I see tyhis teg in person soon, maybe next meet