midnight action

KaosTheory

DSMER
Okay, last nght around mabey 1:30 am or so, I was coming back home from rankin rd, (the local street racing spot) and this 1990's V8 ford thunderbird pulled up next to me at a street light less than a mile from rankin, and he rolls down his window and ask if we wanna get beat, and I was like shit, by that piece of shit! so I rolled up the window and wait for the light to turn green, well a big huge ass ford pulls into his lane after he had turned on to the road we were on, so we drive side by side for at least a mile or so and we start to slow down. we find this crack in the road and line up on it. my passenger counts down and we take off at three.. well... needless to say i beat him by at least 2 1/2 car links easy, and while i was slowing down from around 90 mph or so there was a cop sitting on the side of the road in an unmarked car, so me and the guy in the thunderbird pull in by some apartments off to the side of the road, and the guy pulls up next to me and asked if i was spraying, I was like"Hell no.... all motor baby!" then he ask's what kind of motor I had and i told him a B-18......he paused for a min, looks at his buddy then back at me and says "whoa" but i knew the guy had no idea what i was talking about.

xboost

NICE...props bro....those damn ford guys you're lucky that the damn t-bird didn't brake down on him...Damn FORD

GSRawe

xboost said:
NICE...props bro....those damn ford guys you're lucky that the damn t-bird didn't brake down on him...Damn FORD
pre 70's mustangs... FORD = First on Race Day

any other FORD = Found on Road Dead!

'cept for the Ford GT... thats a sweet ass car!

xboost

I agree...the new GT..wwwoooowww thats a car...old anything...ford chevy packer...whatever the cars of the pre 1973 were cars.....all of them are lovey But besides the eariy years and the GT FORD sucks

01cleatus

GSRawe said:
pre 70's mustangs... FORD = First on Race Day

any other FORD = Found on Road Dead!

'cept for the Ford GT... thats a sweet ass car!
FORD : Fix Or Repair Daily
Ford backwards DROF : Driver Returns On Foot