Mike's 2000 ej8

Swerve

Shawn
My dad, who is a mechanic, said that the reason it doesn't start is cause the starter needs to be replaced. I don't wanna bang anything on my car lol. And parts from a toyota on a civic? Never heard of that...
The starters are universal but Honda only sells the whole starter not the rebuild kit. It wont gurt to bang on it thats how I started my car for Weeks haha

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
The starters are universal but Honda only sells the whole starter not the rebuild kit. It wont gurt to bang on it thats how I started my car for Weeks haha
Oh thanks for the info :thumbs up

Yep. The car is completely stock. Only downside is its an auto.
Well, if you like it, then go for it man :) But I like standard cars better cause you have better control of the car, better mpg, and you can enjoy it more ;)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I put on the new starter yesterday and it fired right up!

Here is a pic I took yesterday. All the pics I take are from my phone.

PatEK

well i ride a takata and a rollcage in my car and just added a properly build harnasbar, not a universal. and i trust it with my life.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
So there's a guy who's selling all 4 OEM springs and shocks for $50. They have 140,XXX on them.
Now there's another guy who's selling only 4 OEM springs for $50. They have 90,XXX on them.

Who should I buy from?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
nice car. what kind of intake is that
Thanks. It's eBay piping with a intimidator filter. Nothing fancy.

The only thing that I did to the car so far was remove the hids and put the stock bulbs on and I also took out the gay stickers. But the car is for sale on craiglist.

gsr_nikhil

Dat SOHC! I miss my d16y8 at times. But then when I jump in my teg I'm like naaaaaa lol. Nice car man. Keep er clean